We recruit the best people and train them to be the best professionals in the World.
WHY CHOOSE MGI GREGORIOU & CO LTD AS YOUR EMPLOYER?
Our Firm considers training as a very important element and a necessary tool in the accomplishment of our task which is to provide the best professional service to our clients. This is reflected in the fact that the firm always endeavours to provide the best possible training to our staff either through in-house courses or through external training programs. Our objective is not only to develop the technical, commercial and management skills of our staff so that they can respond effectively to our clients’ needs, but also to keep them informed with developments in the profession and related disciplines.
We provide multidisciplinary training including accounting, auditing and taxation services for a wide variety of clients including listed and private companies, partnerships and individuals.
- On a very regular basis we organize in-house training courses. These courses are run either by the managers or by the partners of the firm and are geared to complement practical experience. These courses have as their aim to develop the necessary skills of our staff in areas like auditing, taxation, accounting, data processing and aspects of management consultancy.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US?
- Flexible working hours, including two afternoons off per week
- Friendly and approachable working environment
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- Competitve renumeration package
- Low staff turnover
APPROVED TRAINING PRACTICE
Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)- ACA
Our firm is one of the first four Accounting firms in Cyprus to be authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales for the training of university graduates for the ICAEW Chartered Accountants qualification.
Institute of Chartered Certified Accountants- ACCAWe are also an approved Firm for training to Chartered Certified Accountants
Please attach your CV together with a covering letter detailing the position you are interested in. (CV attach / Covering letter attach)